By using this website, you consent to the collection of data on your site usage. This information is processed by Google Analytics, a web analytics service that utilizes “cookies” (text files that are placed on users’ computer) in order facilitate analysis of site use.
Information generated by the cookie is communicated to and stored by Google on servers located in the United States. This information may include device ID, device characteristics, device type, device sensor data, browser type and version, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the websites, advertising data, Wi-Fi connection information, IP address, and standard web log information. No data submitted will be sold or distributed to third parties for marketing or solicitation. Please note this site uses display advertising for remarketing.
We don’t sell or give away email addresses. Period
- To help us recognize you as a unique visitor (just a number) when you return to our Website.
- To allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests.
- To develop leads for our sales organization and our business partners and provide direct marketing communications to you if you have consented to receive such communications.
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users interact with our site.
- To help us improve the structure of our Websites.
- To protect the security of our Website.
The website www.allaboutcookies.org contains comprehensive information about the process of opting out on different browsers. Note that by disabling certain categories of cookies you may be prevented from accessing some features of our Websites, or certain content or functionality may not be available.